Join RTO — Get Great Benefits!
Join the largest insurance provider for retired educators in Canada covering 91,000 members and dependents. Since 1968, The Retired Teachers of Ontario/Les enseignantes et enseignants retraités de l’Ontario (RTO/ERO) has provided excellent programs and services for teachers, school and board administrators, educational support staff, childhood educators, child care professionals and college and university faculty in retirement.
A bilingual, non-profit organization, RTO/ERO provides a strong and active voice for over 74,500 members ranging in age from 46 to 109, including over 6,700 associate members.
- Access to comprehensive group insurance
- Guaranteed travel insurance at no additional cost
- Customized travel adventures
- Our award-winning Renaissance magazine
- G-Adventure, Intrepid Travel and Exodus discounts
- Pension support and advocacy
- Hearing aid discounts
- Social activities and a local network of peers
- Bilingual services
- Lifestyle Information
- Tax Tips
- Affinity program and discounts
- Liaison newsletter
- Pocket Planner calendar
- Volunteer and job opportunities